Bake frozen waffle fries extra-crispy for the dippers.
Total: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Yield: Makes about 4 cups
- 1 (2.1-oz.) package fully cooked bacon slices
- 1 (16-oz.) container sour cream
- 2 cups (8 oz.) freshly shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Garnishes: cooked, crumbled bacon; sliced fresh chives; freshly cracked pepper
- Serve with: waffle fries
Who do you think will win? Let us know in your comments.
Tailgating Time is being hosted at the following blogs: Seaside Simplicity ~ 3 Sides of Crazy ~ The Tiny Skillet~Our Krazy Kitchen and Dining with Debbie
Menu Plan Monday
Decidedly Healthy or Horridly Decadent
Tuesdays At the Table
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday